We’re just getting into the last leg of The Heavy Weight album release tour, it’s started snowing, and I’m starting to get excited to see the coast again. Some highlights so far.
- Kenora: Career first. Someone threw their hat at us, someone else threw a beer can. It was one of the rowdiest show I’ve ever played. People heckled us, yelled at us (and each other), and were mostly horrible. Kenora, you sucked.
- It started snowing yesterday in Saskatoon. Arrrghghhh!!!!
- Played a show in a vintage, still working 1950’s bowling alley in Sackville. It was incredible!!!! Even got to sleep in the lanes that night.
- Rampaged around Lloydminster last night climbing buildings. Boulder problems for the restless urban prairie boy.
- Maybe hungover right now….. :-\
October 5 | Village Guitar Amp & Co. | Saskatoon, SK
October 6 | Almanac | Edmonton, AB
October 7 | Wine-Oh's | Calgary, AB
October 8 | The Ymir Schoolhouse | Ymir, BC
October 14 | The Wise Hall | Vancouver, BC
October 15 | Northern Quarter | Victoria, BC